- Wholesale albino common snapping turtle for sale
- The T+ albinos have a different genetic line from the T-, which is the standard albino snapping turtle. The T+ albino, like many other variants, evolved from a turtle farm. They are more orangey white in hue, with dark red, almost ruby eyes. Because very few individuals are dealing with these, there is a fantastic opportunity to gain a well-established female.
Albinism is caused by a lack of melanin pigment, and Albino Snapping Turtles are found just once every 30,000 years! Because predators may quickly recognize these turtles in the wild, they usually have short lives. With three longitudinal ridges on its shell, snapping turtles have a characteristic prehistoric appearance.
- Species: Chelydra serpentina
- Origin: captive born
- Size: Adults reaching 8-14 inches
- Natural Range: North America
- Food: Turtle pellets and greens
- Lifespan: Up to 50-70 years