We have Forsten Tortoises For sale at American Reptile Distributors!
- EXACT ANIMAL PICTURED
- ADULT LONG TERM CAPTIVE MALE 6
- This species is native to hot tropical climates and need ample humidity and UVB rays. Shells are normally a light beige to caramel color, with specks of black on each scute.
- These are all established imports that have been treated with Panacur and Flagyl.
- Species: Indotestudo forstenii
- Origin: Field collected
- Size: Adults reaching up to 14 inches
- Natural Range: Indonesia
- Food: Fresh vegetables
- Lifespan: Up to 50-100 years in captivity with proper care
All Turtles and Tortoises under four inches are sold for scientific, educational or export purposes only.